This oversized, charming three bedroom + study apartment is a unique and unusual gem in the centre of Sydneys CBD. This bright and light apartment is larger than most city three bedroom apartments, and combines old character with modern finishings. Situated in the historic Marble Arch building, which was once an extension from when the QVB was originally used as a produce market only becoming residential in the 70s, two apartments were combined and the roof area transformed into a massive entertaining deck.
- Exposed timber and steel beams & large windows
- Open plan living/dining with very high ceilings
- Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Square Glass atrium providing rare city light through all hours
- Large master with ensuite and built ins
- Large study, or can be opened up to create larger main bedroom
- Massive entertainers deck overlooking the city skyline
- Internal laundry, loads of storage
- Two bathrooms + guest W/C
- Security car-space
Within a minutes walk are the historical QVB, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, Town Hall. With great transport links to the rest of Sydney, and with exclusive international and local boutiques, department stores and some of Sydneys best restaurants, bars and cafes all on your doorstep, this unique apartment must be seen to be believed.
Contact Tolga Ozer 0410 888 939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Connaught - Spacious 97sqm Two Bedroom + Parking
A rare find, New York warehouse style apartment in the centre of the CBD