Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, this New York style architectural masterpiece is truly one of a kind. Spanning over 358 sqm and 3 levels, this oversized, three bedroom plus study apartment brings a feel of luxury city living, combined with old character and modern finishings.
Featuring its very own roof top entertaining deck, the square glass atrium allows light to freely flow through the entire apartment. Situated in the historic Marble Arch building, which was converted from a commercial premises into residential apartments in 1980, two apartments were combined and the roof area transformed into a massive entertaining deck.
- Exposed timber and steel beams & large windows
- Open plan living/dining with very high ceilings
- Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Square Glass atrium providing rare city light through all hours
- Large master with ensuite and built ins
- Large study, or can be opened up to create larger main bedroom
- Massive entertainers deck overlooking the city skyline
- Internal laundry, loads of storage
- Two bathrooms + guest W/C
- Security car-space
Within a minutes walk are the historical QVB, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, Town Hall. With great transport links to the rest of Sydney, and with exclusive international and local boutiques, department stores and some of Sydneys best restaurants, bars and cafes all on your doorstep, this unique apartment must be seen to be believed.
Contact Tolga Ozer 0410 888 939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 20 September05:00pm - 05:30pm
Saturday 23 September11:30am - 12:00pm
Wednesday 27 September05:00pm - 05:30pm
Saturday 30 September11:30am - 12:00pm
The Connaught – All North Facing 2 Bedroom Apartment
The Connaught - 122 sqm 2 bedroom + Parking