The Connaught is Sydney's iconic prestige building. A secure building right in the heart of Sydney CBD complete with concierge, overlooking Hyde Park and the city skyline. Gaze out at the park and admire Sydney Tower, the Anzac Memorial and St Marys Cathedral while enjoying a morning coffee or evening meal on the balcony.
Built in 1984, this north facing two-bed apartment also includes a car space. The apartment on Level 13 is 111sqm including balconies. Step inside to a neat and well-presented living room with floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors overlooking Hyde Park greenery and the Sydney city skyline. The kitchen features abundant storage space, dishwasher and electric cooktop. The bedrooms are light and airy with additional balcony access.
Enjoy the luxury of 24-hour security, full-time building manager, a pool, spa, gym and sauna on the rooftop level 29.
- North facing two-bed apartment, large balcony and city/park views
- Two spacious north facing bedrooms, both connecting to the balcony, main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- Spacious layout with generous living and dining areas which lead onto the large balcony, perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining
- Air-conditioning, floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, one secure car space
- 24-hour security, rooftop pool, gym, sauna and spa
- Close to Oxford St, Hyde Park, museums, aquatic centre
- Footsteps from city transport, shops, dining and CBD
Australian Museum, Cook and Philip Park and Aquatic Centre, Hyde Park, NSW Art Gallery and several city attractions are a short walk away, and the shops and dining options of Oxford St and World Square are moments from your door. Find yourself at Central Station in 15 minutes, or stroll through the park to Town Hall Station, QVB and Darling Harbour.
Strata: $1995 pq
Water: $178 pq
Council: $264 pq
For further details contact Tolga Ozer on 0410 888 939 or email@example.com