Basking in the easterly light is this immaculate two bedroom apartment with intimate views over Hyde Park framed by floor to ceiling windows in coveted Regency Hyde Park.
Offering 100 square metres of elegance and luxury, this accommodation includes two spacious bedrooms and bathrooms plus a secure car space and separate lock up storage unit.
The master suite also commands views over Hyde Park from its quiet corner position. Two built-in robes frame the entrance to a large ensuite bathroom with marble finishes, full size bath and separate shower.
Featuring a generous open-plan chef's kitchen with vast granite benchtops, Blanco appliances, gas cooking and an abundance of storage, this air-conditioned apartment affords a stylish lifestyle in the hub of the city.
The large open-plan living and dining area flows to a covered balcony, perfect for taking in the park views and contemplating the park life below.
This esteemed address, fronting Hyde Park offers resort-style facilities including a twenty metre pool, spa, gymnasium and saunas as well as on-site building management and 24 hour concierge service. The building has also recently undergone some updates to the common areas including entrance, lift lobbies and lifts.
Museum Station and Hyde Park are within metres of the front door and a wide selection of cafés, bars, theatres, museums and restaurants are just moments away.
- Stunning vistas over Hyde Park, open plan living, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Large master bedroom with Hyde Park views, built-in robes and marble ensuite
- Separate laundry/utilities room, Lock-up storage unit with steel shelving
- Substantial open plan kitchen with granite, gas and European appliances
- Quiet corner position with no neighbouring apartments adjoining the bedrooms
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Secure building with intercom access, 24-hour concierge and on-site manager
- Resort style facilities, 24 hour concierge and on-site building manager
For more details contact Tolga Ozer on 0410 888 939 or firstname.lastname@example.org