Unfurnished luxurious terrace with parking and pool in leafy tree-lined street
This contemporary terrace been rebuilt from the ground up. Handcrafted by master builders the home remains sympathetic to its traditional terrace origins yet is completely modernised with an industrial-warehouse vibe.
• Three bedrooms plus study/single bedroom all with built-ins, master with ensuite and balcony
• Living room features 3.2m high ceilings with huge skylights looking up to roof garden
• Polished concrete living room flooring with under floor heating, gas fireplace and level access to courtyard
• Custom stained wide Tasmanian foorboards with handmade brass stair treads and steel risers
• Smoked American oak joinery with Concordia Marble bench tops, exposed brick and feature steel archway
• Two bathrooms with underfloor heating and heated towel rails, separate laundry with guest WC
• Bespoke steel bifold doors opening to entertaining courtyard, greenwall, outdoor shower & built-in BBQ
• Integrated SONOS and CBUS system throughout, feature lighting by Timothy Oulton
• Multi-use outdoor area, lockable garage converts to covered entertaining area with retractable blinds, built-in speakers, TV and fan
• Heated plunge pool/spa with feature lighting and waterfall, landscaped courtyard
Located in quiet cul-de-sac in sought after Lawrence Street, residents enjoy an abundance of top cafes and great restaurants locally including the award winning Italian Wine Bar Pinos Vino e Cucina plus Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s and Bunnings just a stone’s throw away.
Easy access to Erskineville Village, Redfern and St Peters, numerous transport options plus Sydney Park and Alexandria Oval at your doorstep. Many more features, this is a very rare offering and must be seen to be appreciated.
Note: Greenwell and Pool maintenance is included.