Nestled within the highly sought-after Oasis complex is this well-presented 38sqm studio. This low maintenance city pad is a stone's throw from Sydney's iconic Hyde Park and the buzzing Oxford Street, Oxford Village and a mere 10 min walk to the city centre, popular eateries and bars on Crown Street, Chinatown and Darling Harbour. It offers seamless access to the CBD’s vast transport network including trains, buses, taxies in which all parts of the city are accessible.
As you enter the apartment the inviting hallway leads you to the heart of the apartment. There is a spacious built in robe/storage area (a rare find in a studio apartment). The purposefully installed sliding doors, another distinct feature, allow you to section off the double bedroom from the living area for extra comfort and privacy. The entire 38sqm in the apartment is tastefully used.
The apartment is in a secure building complete with a full-time concierge, swipe card access, lift access, a security intercom and an onsite building manager. The building has an outdoor entertaining area, gymnasium, outdoor pool and spa which sets the scene for entertaining guests or just for relaxing poolside.
This property has an exceptional potential for capital growth with solid returns and is a terrific starting point for both homeowners and investors looking to enter the CBD market.
- Combined living, dining and bedroom space
- A compact kitchen with gas cook top and an electric oven
- Separate full bathroom with an internal laundry
- Air conditioned
- Intercom entry and lift access
- Double floor to ceiling sliding glass doors flowing onto the balcony
- Security building with a concierge and swipe card access
- Amenities include outdoor pool, spa, gym
- Short stroll to popular cafes, restaurants and boutique stores
Strata: $1,084 pq
Water $179 pq
Council: $264 pq
To arrange an inspection contact Jesse Barker on 0418 272 265 or firstname.lastname@example.org