Highly sought after but rarely available, this is now your opportunity to own in one of Sydney’s most prestigious building, ‘The Connaught’. Standing on what was originally the site of the Paris Theatre, this east facing, 97sqm two bedroom lava stone construction on the 27th floor will offer a sense of peaceful solitude from the hustle and bustle of this city.
The well-proportioned, open plan living room flows onto a generous sized balcony with long sweeping Sydney Harbour and district views over Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, towards Botany Bay and beyond. A recently updated oversized kitchen features a breakfast bar, stone benchtops, under cupboard lighting, European appliances and an abundance of storage space, essential in apartment living.
The spacious master bedroom comes complete with a built-in robe, marble Ensuite and shares a private balcony with the second bedroom. The two balconies provide fantastic cross flow ventilation ensuring freshness in the apartment. The main bathroom has a shower over bath and an adjoining internal laundry.
- Two generously sized bedrooms, both connecting to the balcony, main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built in wardrobe
- Ducted air-conditioning, floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, one secure car space.
- Coveted corner position with minimal common walls
- Facilities include 24-hour concierge and security, rooftop pool, gym, sauna, spa and sundeck
- A stone’s throw to Oxford St, Hyde Park, museums, aquatic centre and many of Sydney’s famous attractions
- Moments from city transport, shops, dining and CBD
With Hyde Park as your front garden, this apartment provides for the perfect opportunity to experience park side living at its finest. Do not delay and contact us today to arrange an inspection.
Strata: $2,155 per quarter
Water: $178 per quarter
Council: $264 per quarter