Set within “Hyde Park Plaza”, a premium city address is this classic studio apartment overlooking the green canopy of Hyde Park. Featuring a modern separate kitchen and bedroom space, this well-proportioned and nicely renovated apartment ready to move in or rent out with not a cent to spend. Large mirrored floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe enhances the sense of space in this light filled studio.
Hyde Park Plaza a stylish and desirable city landmark, sitting on the corner of College and Liverpool streets has been upgraded with a modern foyer and lift facilities giving a fresh new outlook. Residents of this highly sought-after building enjoy access to a fantastic roof top recreation pool deck with spectacular Hyde Park, city and harbour views, spa, sauna and gymnasium
- Light filled studio apartment with large park view windows.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and built in laundry.
- Generous combined living/sleeping accommodation.
- Fully equipped kitchenette with ample built in storage.
- Secure building with 24 hour concierge, well-equipped gym, rooftop pool, spa & sauna
- Close to Oxford St, Hyde Park, museums, aquatic centre
- Footsteps from city transport, shops, dining and CBD
Australian Museum, Cook and Philip Park and Aquatic Centre, Hyde Park, NSW Art Gallery and city attractions are a short walk away. Conveniently located on the border of the CBD, Surry Hills, East Sydney with access to an abundance of shops, cafes, restaurants, transport, parks and a short stroll to the office.
Strata: $2,541 pq (includes electricity)
Water: $179 pq
Council: $234 pq
This amazing studio apartment offers a home away from home or as a savvy investment opportunity. To inspect this fantastic apartment, please contact Tolga Ozer on 0410 888 939 today.