Sitting on the Eastern side of “Hyde Park Towers”, another highly sought after building in the Hyde Park Precinct is this 102sqm two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with one parking spot. Being on the 28th floor, this apartment is bathed in natural light and offers corridor views to the newly renovated Anzac War Memorial with the Pool of Reflection of Hyde Park stretching towards the sails of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour.
This apartment features generous living areas which lead to a useable sunroom & outdoor balcony, perfect for entertaining guests. Well maintained wooden floorboards in the living areas gives a warm and homely feel to this apartment. The kitchen and bathrooms are in good original condition but also offers an exciting opportunity to update or renovate to suit your style.
- Two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms including ensuite.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout to easily cool or heat the apartment.
- Original neat and tidy kitchen and bathrooms with a separate internal laundry.
- Pet friendly building.
- Amenities include pool, gym, spa and sauna.
- Secure underground car space with 24 hour concierge and security.
- Only metres away from Hyde Park, Sydney’s premier dining, retail and entertainment hub and footsteps away from public transport.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to secure this amazing apartment, contact Jesse on 0418 272 265 today to arrange an inspection.
Strata: $2,443 PQ
Water: $179 PQ
Council: $225 PQ