The Regency with a recently upgraded entrance and aesthetic frontage, is a secure building situated in heart of Sydney. This modern apartment complex, complete with concierge, overlooks Hyde Park and the city skyline and is ideally situated with the Sydney Convention and Exhibition centres, Chinatown, and Darling Harbour just minutes away. Shops, eateries, and transport are also within walking distance, along with the Pitt Street Mall and Westfield.
- One bedroom with an ensuite and walk in robe
- Combined open plan living and dining space flowing out on to a Juilette balcony
- Separate powder room/guest bathroom and laundry
- Plantation shutters in the living area and bedroom
- Original kitchen with granite benchtops and quality European appliances
- Security building with resort-styled indoor pool and spa, fully equipped gym, shower and sauna, together with an on-site manager and 24-hour concierge service for added security and convenience.
- Minutes from the Sydney’s many iconic attractions like Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Pitt Street Mall, Chinatown, and Darling Harbour.
- A stroll from transport, shops, restaurants and cafes, and the major commercial buildings in the CBD.
Strata: $1,463 pq
Water: $179 pq
Council: $273 pq
Looking to live at a park side address, then don't hesitate to contact Tolga Ozer on 0410 888 939.