Nestled within the exclusive Connaught, is this two bedroom apartment constructed by the builders of Sydney Opera House. Holding a prime corner position on the 24th floor, this 97sqm apartment sits elevated above the hustle and bustle of the city below. With district views of Surry Hills, Darlinghurst towards Botany Bay and beyond, this sophisticated apartment reveals generously sized, flowing interiors and two balconies maximising natural airflow through the apartment.
- East facing, 97sqm two-bedroom apartment with built in robes, main bedroom with marble ensuite and a separate marble family bathroom
- Open plan living and dining with balcony
- Peaceful second balcony shared between the bedrooms
- Corner design with only one common wall
- Long sweeping district views of Surry Hills and out towards Botany Bay
- Ducted air con; internal laundry and ample storage
- Intercom access and 24 hour concierge
- Single secure car space with generous storage locker
- Resident's rooftop retreat with pool with incredible water views, spa, saunas and gymnasium
This property presents the perfect framework for you to incorporate your own style and taste to capitalise on its extraordinary and tightly held position. Situated conveniently across Sydney’s iconic Hyde Park and walking distance to museums, retail shops, cafes, restaurants, major commercial buildings, with transport close to hand, this fantastic apartment affords a highly desirable city lifestyle for all property aficionados.
Strata: $1,990 pq
Water: $179 pq
Council: $273 pq
On behalf of the team at Boutique Property Agents and the owners of ‘2407 The Connaught’, we look forward to welcoming you at one of our open homes.