Basking in the warmth of the northern sun is this highly desired north facing 1 bedroom unit situated in the tightly held Berkeley Building, only a stone’s throw away from all the attractions Sydney has to offer. Rarely available to the market, this larger than average apartment boasts an internal footprint of 70 sqm. The spacious, open plan living and dining area flows onto an extensive entertaining balcony with stunning views of Sydney’s iconic Darling Harbour and beyond.
A generous sized master bedroom with private access to the balcony comes complete with a built-in robe, a full sized dual entry bathroom (with bath) that can be accessed from the bedroom or living room and an internal laundry. This apartment offers a valuable secure car space on a separate title, giving an added convenience of not struggling to find parking within this busy city.
This property features
- Spacious, light, airy and well maintained interiors with timber floors flowing onto a generous sized balcony ideal of entertaining guests and enjoying the fireworks at Darling Harbour.
- Large bedroom with built-in robes and private access onto the balcony.
- Original bathroom includes a full sized bath and internal laundry with dual access from the bedroom or living room.
- Updated kitchen with electric appliances, stone benchtops and a mobile island breakfast bar perfect for cosy mealtimes.
- Pet Friendly, Security building with onsite concierge and building manager.
Offering the utmost convenience of its mid-town location, this apartment presents an exceptional opportunity for the investor, downsizer or first home buyer alike to enjoy Sydney’s finest shopping, dining and attractions.
Strata: $1170 per quarter
Water: $178 per quarter
Council: $219 per quarter